Riverside fielded 16 swimmers in the first target meet of the short course season. It was a very successful weekend for our participants, and we all got to see (and even swim against) some of the best swimmers in our state such as Tasmin Cook and Blair Evans.
Some highlights of the meet.
– 43% of the swims were Personal Bests.
– Cronan and Abbey achieved their first ever state qualifying time
Some massive PB’s were set
– Abbey dropped 8 secs in the 200 Free and 4 secs in the 100 IM
– Jaymie dropped 11 secs in the 100 Back and 7 secs in the 100 Free
– Cronan dropped 26 secs in the 100 Back and 13 secs in the 100 Free
– Taig dropped 36 secs in the 100 Back and 6 secs in the 100 Free
– Kon dropped 12 secs in the 100 Back
– Elise dropped 23 secs in the 200 IM and finished 4th in total points for the meet