A great weekend for Riverside who had nine swimmers compete at the South Lake Dolphins Short Course Carnival.
Here is a brief report from Coach Sandy:
– Four swimmers swam at their first ever meet and posted some strong swims.
– Medal, PBs, state qualifying times and solid swims achieved by the group.
– Emily bagged a heap of medals
– Kyle, Filippos and Kon also picked up medals in various events.
– Cooper had the largest PB of the day. Thirty seconds for 200m Freestyle
– Filippos took on Jayden in the 100m Fly (Tall and Short of it). Jayden earned line honours however Filippos picked up a silver medal and a state qualifying time.
Great effort! Go Riverside!
June 13, 2016